Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back on

Okay. So I had to shut down my blog for a little bit. But it's up again. Hip hooray...or as my three year old says "Hipee ewe ray".

Anyway, I've had so many blog ideas, but now I can't think of any. So I guess I'll just do a recap of the past few months.

Decided to open a new studio in Layton
Decided to not open a new studio in Layton
Went to Jenny's baby shower
Jenny had her baby
I fell in love with my husband all over again
Got annoyed by a few of my employees
Put up a classified ad for the annoying dog I found
Took off the classified ad for the same annoying dog
Decided he wasn't so bad
Starting to tap into journalism about the world of sex
My first story is about a stripper/housewife who is trying to get pregnant
Discovered one my most talented teachers is pregnant (not the same person)
Took my daughter for the first bike ride of the year
And now I'm writing about nothing

Anyway, I'm still naughty and nice...so don't be surprised by anything.
Whaaaaaa ha ha...I'm back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee! I'm so happy your back I just pee'd a little, ok not really. But I'm ecstatic. I thought I was on the naughty list or something. I want to hear everything so start blogging damn it!! I missed you tons!! LOVE YOU!!

Jessica Pauline Ogilvie said...

welcome back! i always think of shit to blog about too and then forget...

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Your back! I was wondering the same as Hide there for awhile.
Im glad I checked your blog again.