Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I won!

I forgot to tell all of my bloggy friends that I am a winner of a "major award".

As of next February, I will be the proud owner of a new pair of boobs. Yes, you heard me...BOOBS! I won a pair of boobs in a radio auction. Okay, it's a breat augmentation for those of you who can't handle the word boob. I have wanted my ladies to be pointing upward for some time now (since I gave birth to my first child at 16...who I placed for adoption and then my little girl who I breast fed for a whole year!

I deserve this. So don't rain on my parade. If you don't have something nice to say about my boobs. Don't say nothin' at all :) But if you have words of wisdom about breast augmentation...please share!

By the way, I did get that tattoo on my stomach. I have yet to take a picture, but I will work on getting one posted soon. It turned out beautiful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT! New boobs and a new tattoo, what the hell. I want a ride on your lucky train. I'm getting a tattoo soon, I can feel it - and as much as my knee caps are wishing my ladies weren't resting on them, that will take a while to come but I'm very happy for you!! So happy - you deserve it!! You're beautiful regardless though - don't ever forget that!!

Coach B. said...

Thanks girl. I know I'm beatuiful regardless...but sometimes a woman just wants to look in the mirror and see a woman...and not a little boy with two pancakes resting just above the belly button :)

Waiting for the One=-) said...

You are so lucky! One of these years it will be my turn. Ok so maybe not. I will learn how to stuff my bra.

Tinabean said...

Mine will be the opposite type of augmentation.
I NEED smaller ones!!!
Congrats to you!!!
PLEASE come over so I can rub your head or something for some of your luck!!!