Friday, December 5, 2008

Over 100 days clean

Jenny has been in treatment well over 100 days at the Ark of Little Cottonwood, and she is coming home! Her graduation ceremony is this Tuesday. I can't believe the things that have gone on this past year. The TV show, the intervention, the 1st rehab, the runaway, the pregnancy, the second rehab... And now, her drug use is finally over (cross our fingers). Now her new life is ready to begin and I have faith in her. It's a newer, healthier, happier chapter in her book.

If you personally know Jenny, please reach out to her once she is home. Keep her busy. Take her to a movie, visit with her, bring dinner...whatever you can do.

The baby will be here in 50 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am ecstatic right now. I cannot wait to see her again. She's come a long way since Intervention. I am always here for her and I think you know that. I will be thinking of you all on Tuesday and remember you have my number - don't forget to use it. I love your strength, courage and love of life. Thank you for being part of it all!