Monday, February 16, 2009

A weird Valentine's Day

Okay. So with me, nothing is ever normal...especially the holidays. Here's how my Valentine's Day went:

6:00pm - Couples party at my studio. It included ballroom instruction, lap dancing instruction, and a "prom picture" in our sexy studio bed. We had 14 couples attend.
6:30pm - My husband decides he needs a little liquid courage so he can assist me in teaching the Swing.
7:30pm - We start the photography portion of the evening. I had invisioned each couple climbing into the bed and taking a sweet V-Day photograph. Wrong! The very first couple in the sack was doggy style, in hand cuffs, and he had a neck tie in her mouth and was riding her like a horse!!! Note: all of the couples were fully clothed, but basically dry humping.
7:45pm - My husband interrupts one of the couples photo shoots with his naked ass running around the bed.
7:49pm - My husband tackles me and forces me into bed while basically showing the photographer all of his favorite sex positions.
8:00pm - Everyone decides to hit up a bar for an after party.
11:00pm - I'm totally sober...the husband is totally drunk. He doesn't know it's Valentine's Day...and he's basically hitting on any girl who walks past him.
12:00pm - I've had enough! I tell him that we're leaving. I proceed to the car. He does not follow. I waited in the car for 10 minutes while he's doing god knows what.
12:30pm - Screaming, screaming, and more screaming!!!
1:00pm - He sleeps his butt on the couch.
5:00am - Tries to climb back in bed with me.
5:05am - I push him off the bed.
11:00am - We make up :)

So it's not the ideal Valentine's Day...but it's how we roll here in the Burroughs house. How was everyone elses V Day?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The liquid encouragement gets'em every time. I love it Meg.. I'm glad you had somewhat of an enjoyable valentines and hey at least you can remember it.. Love ya!

Angelkisses said...

Hey Lady! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Where do you live? I would LOVE to have a pole dancing class but I don't think they have one around here :o( I am going to purchase one of your spinning poles though!! Have a wonderful day!! Muwah!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Liquid encouragement would do me like that too. Once upon a time.
Brett thinks he's going to slip me some.
Glad you guys were able to make up!