Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Preschool dropout

It was parent day at my daughters pre-school last week. I was heartbroken. My tiny angel didn't participate in one song or game. She was super shy and I was convinced that she hadn't learned anything over the past three months.

By the time I had reached the car I had sworn off the whole pre-school idea. I was sure that she was too young to be in that setting, after all, they had stuck her in a class with 4 year olds (she's only 3)....until she started singing all of the songs she was SUPPOSED to be singing in the classroom. There she is in the back seat of my car "OHHHHH skim-a-mir-ink-a-dink-a-dink skim-a-mir-ink-a-doo I LOVE YOU! I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon....

She had learned something! She just didn't want to show it in front of all of the other parents.

So, I guess we'll be going back to preschool tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have a very good memory but I can say I don't think I learned shit in preschool - BUT I LOVED IT!!