Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do I think I can dance?

Yes! That's why I am headed to Denver, Colorado in two weeks to try out for "So you think you can dance". I am scared shitless. Just typing this up is giving me butterflies. My routine is so high energy...and when I get the adrenalin rush...I'm worried I'm going to over dance it.

AAAGH! Anyway, I will be sure to take pictures and tell everyone how it went. I am going with two of my super talented employees who also think they can dance.

Do I think I'll make it to Vegas? No. I am the type of dancer who is good at everything and great at nothing. But when I'm old and gray...I wanna say I did it all :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG - I want to go, no not because I can dance but OMG how much fun would that be!! You rock - I think you'll do just fine. I'm praying for you as always and hell yes we'll go to Vegas!! I'm so excited I could pee my pants. And no I haven't been pole virginized.. I'm standing next to it in that picture. I got no skills and no upper body strength!! Love you gorgeous!!

Tinabean said...

That is so completely AWESOME!!!
I LOVE that show & whenever I watch it I ALWAYS think of you.
I am so glad that your doing it!
You never know you just might go all the way!!!
At least you have me behind you!
I hope that means something!
I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there.
I LOVE YOU!!!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Good Luck! So happy for you and all your accomplishments.
Please keep us posted.
Love you.