Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lap dance to a better marriage.


Most women think that sensual dancing is not dancing. House wives go on the defense anytime the word "stripper" is brought up. Exotic dancers have a secret that all wives should know. They have unlocked the art of seductive dancing. It may be the most important style of dance that could possibly save your marriage. Men want to be seduced. I don't know of any man who prefers his wife to be on her back, in the dark, with a t-shirt, and arm pit smell. They want to be seduced!!!

Long before hip hop, jazz, ballet...there were women dancing for their men to arouse their senses and get ready to do the dirty deed :)

I think a lot of wives could learn a thing or two from exotic dancers. They are beautiful, they smell good, they move like the water running down a stream, they are exotic! So tonight...pull your hair down, put on the good lotion, find a great song, and bump and grind your man while flipping your hair in his face. I actually recommend going to the strip club with some girl friends. With an open mind, you will learn more in one hour than all the sex books made in the last decade.

Like momma always said. Be a lady in the street and a slut in the bed :) NOTE: Strippers are not sluts...but you know what I mean.

*I am not a dancer...but I sometimes envy the power they have :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have I told you lately that I love you.. Because I do, you say it like it is, and I'm not going to a strip club tonight but I'll keep the idea of whipping her in the face with my hair now that it's long enough.. Love ya gorgeous!

Coach B. said...

You're so freaking awesome! Let me know if you want to go on a "field trip" to the strip club :)