Friday, February 20, 2009

My night as a lesbian

All of the following would lead one to believe that two women were on a date:

1. Two women at the strip club
2. One woman was paying for the others drinks
3. One woman opened the car door for the other
4. A lipstick kiss was found on the other womans cheek

Well let me explain why all of the above happened to me last night...and I was not on a lesbian date!

1. We went to the strip club to support one of my teachers who is an exotic dancer on the side. She just learned she is pregnant and it was her last night before retiring. I invited my good friend Anji to go along with me. That's why there were two women in the strip club together.

2. I was paying for her drinks because the strip club didn't have an atm...and she didn't have cash. She paid me right back.

3. I am unable to open my car door from the inside. It broke somehow...so I either have to climb out the passenger seat or have someone open the door for me. That's why she was opening my door for me all night!

4. It is customary at the strip club for the dancers to give everyone a kiss on the cheeck after she dances. After the club we went to dinner and I didn't know I had a kiss mark on my face!!! Everyone in the restaurant was giving us strange looks. Anji finally pointed out that the dancer had left a mark!!!

So, to on lookers, we were on a lesbian date. But in reality, it was just a bunch of coincidences that all came together to give me a fun girls night out with a really good friend :)