Saturday, September 20, 2008

I hate people!

I did a search for Jenny's Intervention on youtube.com
You wouldn't believe the things that people are saying about her and the family!
Here are my top five least favorite comments:

1. Any notice she looks like a BULL_DYKE? Also, the mormon church is a joke....

2.Fucked up Mormons, and they are surprised they fuck up their own.

3.They aired that Jenny has been sober for 4 whole stinkin' days? Holy Smokes that's clutching on straws.... 4 DAYS!!!!

4.they keep speaking about "secrets" and how her closest sister has "secrets" and i am under the assumption as well that that "secret that is killing her" is that she's gay

5.i'm sorry but my gaydar went through the roof, and its not just the hair
Since Aug 26 2008??? That was just last week, I had to go back and do a double take, then I was like.... wait, is it 2009?That is so sad.
The fact that she got pregnant is even worse. It didnt say "She began a relationship with a man, and became pregnant." it said, "Jenny left rehab after one month and relapsed on heroine. Shortly after she learned she was pregnant." She will probably be just another single mother, who doesnt take care of her kid. Like the world needs another one of those!

What the fuck is wrong with these people? I think that it's very brave to sit behind your computer and talk a bunch of shit about people you know nothing about. I believe there is a special place in hell for people like this. At least, I hope there is.

If you would like to chime in and let these people know how cowardly they are, follow this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNqGiSjcBg

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They hide behind their computers and talk trash to get under people's skin, it worked on you. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. PERIOD! You should not let people who have NO CLUE get to you sunshine. Trust me Jenny is where she needs to be and doing what she needs to be doing. And that's what matters. If you chime into them and what they are doing you are playing on their level - and quite frankly I'd rather stay on our lever. Keep your chin up - people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. And my favorite non Morman advice is FUCK THEM ALL!

Love ya!

Tinabean said...

I'm sorry.
People just suck but Heidi is so right don't go down to there level you are better than that & them.
Jenny will hopefully get the help she needs & be a great mother & that's enough face for that!

Hey Tell me more about your halloween party your doing at the studio?

Tinabean said...

Watch your E-mail & I'll send you everyones that I have!
It sounds like a ton of fun!!!

Gunner said...

I dropped by here to see how she is doing. I'm just a redneck from Tennessee, but I also am a post-mo. In simple words...some people are just asses.

I am hoping (hopping?) that things will work out for her. Sadly the odds are not good, but she seems to have a family that loves her and that is the most important thing of all. Your personal actions might be what saves her life.

I only watched part of the show because in life I feel voyeuristic and very uncomfortable when personal emotions like the show are expressed. I do hope she gets better. You all are doing the right thing for her.

P.S. Ignore the youtube floatsom.

Nikki said...

wow, I had a lot of posts to catch up on!
I did go and watch all of the segments on youtube (why didn't I think of that?)
Honestly... this is not lipservice... cause easily I could just say nothing at all...
Jenny's story really struck a chord with me. It was so sad. I am not sure why they focused so heavily on her "inability" to have a family. Maybe that is really the root cause of her inner turmoil. If it is, I understand. I could see her spirit right through it. While I am sure that she has done plenty of crappy things in her addiction, I could see this sweet, tender... broken-hearted spirit and it was so sad. A lot of the "Intervention" episodes are like that... but not all of them break your heart that way. Hers definitely did.
I am so happy to "hear" that she seems to be really hanging in there with rehab. I will continue to keep her and the baby in my prayers.
(p.s. I left a comment on youtube, but it is meaningless... people are angry and vicious but that cannot possibly change the truth... and you know what the truth is)
p.p.s. this is gratuitous but you looked lovely for your part ;o)

Nikki said...

oh, and I forgot another important thing that I wanted to say about that...
not for nothin', but... I just wanted to give her a hug.
I wanted to tell you that... because I want you to know that
1. I can't imagine how you can watch that episode and be angry at her (watch some other episodes... you might feel animosity toward the addict at the end)
2. She looked like she needed a hug through the whole episode.
3. You know that I am a member, and ... well... her shortcomings are no greater than mine. I wouldn't be afraid to embrace her, and let her know that, like her sister said, she did not go "too far". She is worth something, and the Lord loves her no matter where she has BEEN. Imagine the places He went to and the things that the Lord saw in order to make personal contact with the forgotten, the sick, the hungry, the lepers?
Judge not, folks.