Sunday, September 14, 2008

I had a fantastic date last night

My husband and I went to a new restaurant last night. It was pretty fun. Our waiter asked me if I wanted a free chocolate shake...and then he began to shake his body really fast (he was a black guy). It was pretty funny :)

Then we went to see one of my friends at her new job. After that, we went to my dance studio and the two of us played on the poles. It was pretty freaking fun! He was impressed by my sweet moves :)

Anyway, today I went to church again...pretty much the same. My hubby is going to go for a motorcycle ride this afternoon while I get to clean the disaster that has been building up for weeks.

P.S. I'm waiting for my new camera to come in the mail. It is a very nice one...so hopefully I'll captivate everyone with some inspirational photographs...just kidding. It's not going to be that great. Maybe I'll take a picture of my messy house to start with.

2 comments:

Tinabean said...

Dates with your husband are always the best!
And I have to say your Husband is pretty dang cute!!!
Of course I'm a little partial to him being his big sister & all, but he is a cuteie isn't he?
Can't wait to get inspired by your photographs.
By the way how is Mouse doing?

Coach B. said...

Yeah...he's pretty hot...hotter than any of his brothers. I'm kinda partial :)