Monday, November 12, 2007

Nipples and Needles

For anyone who ready my previous posting "How I spent my sabbath", you would know that I went with my best friend to get her nipples pierced. Well, here's how it went.

First, she told the receptionist what she wanted and the lady was so loud. She couldn't have possibly said any louder "Hey Jason! This lady wants her nipples pierced....how much?!!!"

Anyway, the guy was very cute and he was a former emergency room nurse....so he had seen everything and Steph's boobies weren't anything he hadn't seen.

He drew lines on her nipple, clamped them down, and then had her take 3 breaths and then he put the needle in. It looked pretty painful....but I imagine that it's just like your earlobe, just anohter dangley piece of skin on your body right?

Anyway, they actually looked good and I'm a little jealous that my "A" cup ladies don't have any bling bling.

She's in pain today, but she'll get over it.

No comments: