Saturday, November 3, 2007

Held hostage by the tanning bed

Okay...

So today I went for my usual weekly check up at the local tanning bed. Everything was normal, exept for the boy standing behind the teenage girl at the counter. I didn't think anything of it and I went about my usual routine. I paid, went in my room, locked the door, got undressed and put my tanning lotion on.

So I lay down and turn the music on. I always go for 20 minutes and I can usually sense that the lights are going to turn off. Well, about 18 minutes into it, I start to feel the heat. I'm thinking that it's going to turn off any second so I don't get out or turn on the fan...because it's going to end soon right? WRONG! I sat in there for another 3-4 minutes before turning on the fans....another couple of minutes go by and the tanning bed is still on, so I lift up the top and lay there waiting for it to end. It doesn't. So I wait another couple of minutes before I finally got off of the bed to check the time on my phone.

I had been in there for 32 minutes!!! What in the hell had happened?

So I get dressed and walk to the front counter....guess what? Nobody is there but you know what is there? A moaning sound coming from the back office. I listen closer and ......yep! She's having sex with her boyfriend. She set the timer extra long so that I wouldn't come out and catch them doing the dirty!

So now I am fried like a chicken...but hey, I have a good story right?

No comments: