Monday, November 19, 2007

Accepted!

My offer for the dance studio space has been accepted!!! As of next week, I will be the owner of a $2000/month lease (not including utilities). So yeah, I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

This studio had better be a big hit....that's right Utah....get used to the idea of pole dancing for exercise. (We also offer break dancing, hip hop, ballet, jazz, cabaret, and kick boxing). But, I'm banking on the fitness pole dancing to bring in the bulk of the $$.

I'm going to have to break down and buy a digital camera so I can show you my progress on the studio. Right now, it's got nasty office carpet, italy inspired wall murils, and something nasty growing on the toilet (just kidding).

Anyway, if you live in Utah and you would like to try a class or two, go to my website www.danceogden.com .

If you have any suggestions for what makes a good business or a dance studio, I would love to hear them.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy said...

oh forgot to add - for cool business tips check out www.kreativemix.blogspot.com

Coach B. said...

Thanks for the tips. I'm looking at them right now!