Monday, November 17, 2008

Which tattoo?

Okay. I have decided that I'm not ready for another baby, and I'm going to wait for the new studio until I can shop around for the perfect spot.

So, I'm gonna do a tattoo. I definately want one on my stomach. I hate my stomach..so I'm hoping that putting something beautiful on it will make looking at it more barable.

I found these two on the internet. Which one do you like? I'm not going to get the "exact" tattoo as these girls...but something similar. But I don't know which one I like.




I also want my right shoulder covered with dozens of cute tattoo's that make one large colorful pretty tattoo. I want one on my sternum, my lower back, my ribs, behind my ear, my collar bone, and one on my butt. Yeah, I'm sure that's pretty much it.

I already have two on my feet and one on my ring finger.
Here's the second one I got in Vegas at Hart & Huntington


Anyway, I love tattoos, and when I'm an old lady, I'm going to be wearing flannel shirts, and long pants with elastic in them. Nobody will see any of these tatto's (except my feet)...and I will know that I lived!

6 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Hey! i dont think we know each other but i think i have talked to you via email before. I was thinking about coming there to dance but then i ended up teaching dance and just ran out of time in my week. Your studio looks awesome and so fun, what a success!! Thanks for the nice comments :)

Tinabean said...

I'm voting for the 2nd one with lots of color!!!

Unknown said...

I have to say that my vote is the top one, but not so much in red but maybe different shades of purple and blue, I love how it goes up the side. Very classy! I'll even love it when you are 70 :) Have a great week gorgeous!

aminut said...

I'm with Heidi on the top one. I even like the red and how it goes up the side!!!! Once you get it are you going to post the pic? What color would you opt for?

Coach B. said...

I will definately post the picture. I still don't know which one I like. Everybody gives me their opinion, but it's about half and half.

AAGH!!!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

The second one seems to fit you.
Im such a wimp I could never get a tattoo.