Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting the "itch"

My life is too stable. I have decided to mix things up. I was thinking of opening a new dance studio in either Layton or Clinton. But at the same time, I feel like I need to have another child soon. My daughter is an only child and has resorted to calling her animals her friends. A studio would be easier, but another baby would make more sense for my family.

What to do. What to do?

I thought that if I hired someone to manage the second store, I could do both..but then I'm not sure. If I do both, I'll have to be shopping for a lease and a crib at the same time. Measuring stripper poles and having monthly doctor visits. Dancing on the pole with a belly...that doesn't seem right...does it?

AAAGH!!!

Maybe I'll just go get a new tattoo. That might keep my restlessness at bay for now.

But if I do open a new studio, should it be in Layton or Clinton?

3 comments:

Waiting for the One=-) said...

What does Brandon think? That would be a hard decision.
My opinion is to have a baby and then open another studio. But then again I have baby on the brain.

Both Clinton and Layton would be a good place for your studio.

Tinabean said...

Well I think this decision is totally up to you & Brandon.
But I can help you with the crib situation I have 3 of them.
We've been looking at bunk beds for the boys so they'll be out of there cribs soon I hope.
I really only need to keep one for our next one so I have 2 extra.
Unless we have twins again, then I'll only have 1 extra!!! ;)

Oh & I think Clinton would be good, or wait until they do the strip mall down below us & put one there on the boarder of Roy & West Haven.

Just my stupid suggestions! Love Ya!!!

aminut said...

Well knowing how cute your family is and the genes behind Brandon (long time family friend) I think baby then studio. HA it is up to you both but your lil one would love the companionship.