Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm back

I have ran into several of my blog readers who all noticed that my blog was set to private. Everyone thinks that they did something wrong, or that I didn't like them anymore.

The true story is that I wrote a horrible post on my blog back in April that hurt the feelings of several people. I needed to close my blog to all readers while I did some bloggy cleaning. Don't bother searching for it, I've deleted it and I won't talk about it's contents...it's disgusting and socially irresponsible.

I take full responsibility for the post and admit that I was so wrong on so many levels. When I was confronted about the posting, I was very upset and felt many things including: I don't deserve to be a Mom, I don't deserve my family, I don't deserve my career, I hate myself.... and the list goes on and on.

I hope that those who were affected by that blog can forgive me. I don't deserve it, but for their own sake, I hope they can put the event aside and erase the hate that has filled their hearts for the past few weeks.

I will start posting again. Yes, I will still post juicy things...but I'm not going to not hurt people in the process...it's a heavy task, but I'm up to the challenge :)

2 comments:

Tinabean said...

I'm glad your back I missed you!!!
Are we still on for pictures tomorrow?

Tinabean said...

Thursday should work I just have to check with the kids when they get out of school.