Monday, July 28, 2008

Things I want to remeber

My mom is constantly noticing things in my daughter that reminder her of me when I was little. I would like to put Evan's quirks on paper so that I might return to them when I have grandchildren and remember the cute phases that happen:

*Singing Rascal Flats "Every Day" at the top of her lungs in the back seat of the car
*Constantly putting her hand down my shirt and pinching my...well you know. It hurts and I constantly tell her to stop, but she won't.
*Thinking that bum bum dancing is just like doing belly dancing
*Using her tricycle as a stool and then falling off causing a huge scratch on her tummy that has scarred that will probably stay with her her whole life
*Making me sing the ABC's every night before bed as well as asking her what every animal known to man says. "What does the duck say?" "Quack"..."What does the Rooster Say" "Cock-a-doo-da-doo"
*Riding her dog Sassy like a horse
*Calling my car hers
*Only wanting to listen to one song on the radio "I kissed a girl"....very inappropriate for a three year old girl.
*Sleeping with mom and dad until.....well....I guess I don't know when that will stop
*She has an awful studder that is always at it's worst when she start to say "I don't, I don, I doe, I doe, I doe, I doe, I doe, I doe want it!
*Picking her nose and only giving the boogers to her dad, never mom. Thank god!
*Calling her Grandma Nielsen her Grandma Forsey (horsey, but she puts an "f" in front.
*Wow this is getting really long
*Calling finger nail polish her "pretties"
*Putting on bright red lip gloss before she'll leave the house
*Racing da da up the stairs while cutting him off like a race car driver
*Telling me to hide when she goes potty...I still have never seen her go to the bathroom.

Anyway, that's my cute girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Meagan,

I don't know you very well, I'm Shane's wife's little sister. I kind of fell upon your blog from Tina's and I have to tell you that I love it. The times I have met you - you seem so quiet. That's clearly not the case. I love the blog, the sarcasm, everything. I think you are a fabulous mother and wife, and who could resist a professional pole dancer. I have to say that having been there and done that with someone very close to me - what you did for your cousin through intervention is priceless. I wish I would've seen that episode because I watch that show regularly. I'm not a recovering Meth addict but I know a few who are very very close to me, and I can't imagine the heartache you went through knowing she wasn't willing to give it up. You are a remarkable person, and I commend you for all that you do for so many people in this world. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.. H

Coach B. said...

The "Intervention" episdoe has not aired yet. The intervention only happened 4 months ago. It should air in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you so much!

I know I'm quite, but those who give me a chance know me to be an annoying, bossy, loud mouth :)

Tinabean said...

You are so smart to write that stuff down.
You think you'll remember but you don't remember it all.
She is just so dang cute.