Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I make a pretty mean tattoo

A little over a week ago, I took my business on the road to the Hot Rockin' 4th.

And guess what we were selling? Tattoo's! I found the most amazing temporarty tattoo's on e-bay and put them on everyone who paid me $3. Here's some of my favorites






Check back tomorrow for another post. I have lots of stuff to show...but I don't want to overwhelm the thousands of people who look at my blog...I'm kidding....I'm pretty sure that my sister-in-laws and maybe one other person actually look at my crap. So check back tomorrow to see my daughters birthday and our camping trip. After that, I will post some of my new pole moves.

1 comment:

Tinabean said...

My gosh Meagan it's about time you posted again I only check your blog like twice a day!!!
J/K
Those are cool tats they're the kind I need.
So did you have a good time?
Did you have a lot of people checkin you out?
I've been waiting for pics & a post about Evan's B-Day.
This has been 20 questions brought to you by ME!!!
Love Ya!!!