Sunday, July 20, 2008

Don' t be jealous

So last night I performed with my pole dancing group called "Tickle me Trashy". We performed a really sexy pole routine followed by an amateur contest for anyone in the bar. It was really fun.

At the end of the night, my friend was hit on by another man. Her husband didn't give her 5 seconds to diffuse the situation. He was instantly attacking the poor guy. Ten seconds later, my husband was right up there in the middle of it trying to break up the fight.

A security guard (bug, buff guy) grabbed my friends husband under the arm pit and body slammed him to the ground.

I stayed away from the situation hoping that the guys would work it out without any women interference. Three minutes later, the jealous husband was still on the ground in a choke hold and there was blood all over the security guard.

So, me being the curious creature that I am...went over to check it out. The security guard had knocked out one of his own teeth while body slamming the 6 foot 7" jealous husband. AND my husband wouldn't get out of the way. He kept trying to calm down the jealous husband, but he wasn't being very successful. So I took my husband away from the situation.

Anyway, I am so glad that I am not married to a man like this. So men....if your girl gets hit on by another man, here are some things to consider.

1. If your wife is getting hit on by a semi-attractive man, TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT.
2. Give your wife at least 30 seconds to let the guy down easy. Believe it or not, us women can usually take care of stuff like this without our men getting in the middle.
3. If you are at a bar or a club, you need to be extra sympathetic to the guys in the bar. Most of them are single and are looking for a girl. A bar is no place for jealous married people to hang out. Guys in the bar will assume that all women are single...sometimes they miss the ring.
4. If your wife doesn't handle the guy within the first 30 seconds...your marriage probably isn't that great....so get out of the bar and into marriage counseling.

Anyway, the bar provided us with professional hair and make up as well as a private photo shoot. When I get some pictures back, I will share :)

No comments: