Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I found a place!

I put a deposit down on a town home in the heart of Ogden Utah. It's in the Junction plaza. It's a brand new town home and I can see the megaplex theatre right from my bedroom window. I can walk to the children's museum, indoor skydiving center, rock climbing wall, perry's egyptian theatre, and so much more in under 2 minutes.

I am stoked! There are 3 bathrooms and two bedrooms and the place includes a washer and dryer and a dish washer. Those items were at the top of my want list.

If everything goes well I will move in this weekend!!!!!

I'll post pictures later today.

1 comment:

Tinabean said...

Meg I'm sorry about you & Brandon.
I hope that you will both be ok & that you can be friends like Joby & I Are.
If either of you need me I am here but I'm staying out.
Just know that I know where you guys are at I've been there. And remember I'm always here if you need a sitter for little Evan.