Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy

I have been separated for a little over a week and I am truly the happiest I've ever been. My advice would be to not marry until you're at least 25. We got married when we were very young and I did not know who I really was. When I turned into my true self, my husband didn't like it. It's not his fault...but it is something that I couldn't contain any longer.

I'm glad he ended it because I would have lived that way for the rest of our lives....I didn't want to be the bad guy.

We plan to still do things together as a family for the sake of little Evan Jo.

4 comments:

Tinabean said...

I'm still here waiting for pictures of your new place!!!
I haven't heard from you in awhile or Brandon.
I hope you are both doing ok.
I'm not sure if you got my email before.
But I would love it if you stopped by to see Coleson.
You are welcome anytime.

Tinabean said...

Hey where are you?
Are you still alive?
YOu need to post just a little bit more often!!! =)

建邱勳 said...

看得見您的用心~~希望這裡愈來愈熱鬧哦~~..................................................................

Sean said...

Man, just found this, wish I would've read it when you were still writing.