Saturday, July 25, 2009

Operation "Get my husband back"

I'm still not sure why he left. Sure, I have a strange job which I love...but I cook, clean, and I love him and the family and life we have.

I'm brainstorming ways to reel him back in. He always seems to respond well to jealousy, but it seems a bit juvenile. I could sit home every night and try to make him feel sorry for me, but what if he goes out all the time while I'm at home being pathetic.

After much thought, I think I'm just going to go about life as it comes and if he should decide to fall back in love with me, I will drop everything and go running back to my man. I don't think this will happen in weeks or months. I think he needs to experience single life so he can find what he really wants. If it's me, great...I'm here. If it's not me, I will have a new life that I will move forward with.

Operation get my husband back will probably take about a year if it is going to be done correctly. So I have put an ad online for a room mate and I have laid off some employees so I can make my house payment and stay in my home.

I will never divorce him without a fight.

Through all of this, my best friend is away for the next two weeks and I haven't told any of my other friends or family. I'm feeling pretty alone. I made one of my employees sleep at my house last night so I wouldn't be alone (yes it was a girl).

AAAAGH! I hate this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry sunshine.. Whatever is meant to be will happen. Hang in there..