Monday, May 25, 2009

Crazy neighbors!

This morning, I was woken by two ambulances at a neighbors house. The woman is in her 50's and has a gentleman living with her. Not sure if he's a son, boyfriend, or husband, or just a friend.

Anyway, I waited at the window to see the gernie...wondering if it would contain a dead body or an injured person. It was the woman, she was injured. So I went about my day and when I came home tonight, there had been a wheel chair ramp built for her front step.

Concerned, I walked across the street to check up on her. There were three men working outside on the ramp. I asked one of them if she was okay.

"Yeah she's fine. Who in the hell are you?"

I told him I was the neighbor and I was here to ask if she needed any cleaning, dinner, yard work? He declined any of my offers and walked in the house and slammed the door.

What in the hell is wrong with some people? These neighbors have never been that nice, and I will never offer a hand to them again. But I ask...what age, income bracket, job title, life situation gives anyone the right to act like a jerk? My answer is none!!! There is no reason to treat people with disrespect, especially those who are offering help.

Quite annoying.

On a lighter note, I designed a logo for my brothers graduation present. He is a club DJ and lots of people have been asking him if he has a business card. So, I made him a logo and put it on a T-shirt and also some matching business cards. What do you think of the logo?



His DJ name is DJ C-Cee. Notice the two e's hidden in the logo and the headphone jacks coming down the bottom. I love it!!! I hope he does too.

No comments: