Monday, May 4, 2009

Dreams withheld


Last night I felt like the luckiest woman in the world. When most men repress their women and make them feel dirty, my man is by my side letting me explore my world. Many women come to my studio craving the feeling of sexy. Some never make it to class because of a boyfriend or husband who forbids them from trying pole dancing.

I think it's near insanity for any man to not want their gal to pole dance. What kind of an ego driven, self centered bastard are these women married to?

I understand that some women don't want to experience anything sexy because of religion or morals....that I get. But when a woman wants to do it and her guy is pressuring her into false "morals" and "values"...I want to throw up in my mouth.

Sexy is natural. Sexy is normal. In Utah, most of us women are told that sex is secret and should never be talked about. Unusual sex positions are dirty. Talking to your girl friends about sex is trashy, and taking any sort of sexually oriented class is slutty.

Get over it Utah. The women are liberating themselves. So, you can join us and support us (like my cutie-pu-tootie husband) or you can get out of our way!

3 comments:

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Well said!

AquariusArts said...

Right there with you.

Jessica Pauline Ogilvie said...

awesome post! you have balls, lady :)

please post pics of the miss utah competition! i can't make it :( but i hope you have fun....