Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pole Fetish

The competition went great. One of my girls took second in the advanced category. Another took second in the intermediate category and another took third in the beginners division.

Everything went great until the other pole studio in Utah decided to claim "bragging" rights to the competition. I'm a little pissed right now. I put so much work into this thing and tried to be fair to everyone, only to have some of the competitors turn this into a very immature high school like competition.

Oh well. My girls rocked it and I was very proud of them. I'm refuse to participate in this drama. That's why I'm only writing this to my bloggy friends :)

2 comments:

AquariusArts said...

I had a feeling that was going to happen.Opinions were a little biased... Becca was totally ROBBED. We know that at least.

AquariusArts said...

oh... when are you going to the aerial silks class? i want to go, but I need to know how much... cause i have to save up...