Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Worst week ever!!!

Wow, this week was definately one of those that will go down in history for being so unkind to me.

#1 My basement flooded with 3 inches of water. Carpet pads needed replacing. Total: $400

#2 My landlord sent me a bill for back rent. Apparantely, his accountant forgot to include property taxes in my CAM fees for 2008. Total: $6200

#3 In addition to the back rent, he is also raising my rent each month. Total: $7200

#4 A friend of a friend killed herself. Very sad!

#5 My husbands truck broke. $160

#6 My bathroom is almost finished...but we needed to spend another $500 to finish it!


Worst week ever Total: $14,460

Hmmm. Not real sure how I'm going to manage to come up with it. But, I've definately surprised myself before :)

Anyway, I had a great year last year. I guess I had it coming. I'm kinda glad it came all at once. Get it out of the way so I can enjoy 2009!

What has been your worst moment this year?

1 comment:

Waiting for the One=-) said...

I'm sorry about your week. That really sucks!

When it rains it pours! Too bad it doesn't pour MONEY!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Love you.