Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The final rose!

Okay...so the bachelor totally pissed me off. The freakin' guy picks the cutest girl with a huge personality. The show ends. Three minutes later, the follow up show begins. Two minutes later, he breaks up with her. Two minutes later, he asks the rejected girl for another shot.

WTF!!!

Anyway, drama drama. Gotta love it.

I'm over all the financial shit that happened this week. I just need to remember that there are people sitting in a cubicle who would love to run their dream business. I wouldn't trade any job in the world for the one I have. Who else gets to lap dance, pole dance, do a little photography, host parties, meet celebrities, and get a workout at the same time? All while wearing short shorts and a tank. Definately better than dress down Friday at the credit union I used to work at.

This weekend, I get to go with my very best friends and some cool clients to a dance workshop in SLC. We will get to dance along side of Twitch, Gev, and Katee from So you think you can dance!!! I rented a limo for transportation. We're going to feel like a million bucks...at least for a day:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome.. Take pictures and post them!! I can't wait!!

Angelkisses said...

Hey lady! Guess what?!?! I am getting a carmen electra pole!! I am sooo excited!! I will let you know when I have it up and ready to play!! MUWAH!!