Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Investor friend

A month or so ago, I was approached by an investor who owns 30% of Ogden property. He is very interested in my studio and has convinced me to move to one of his buildings once my lease is up. This new building is 5,000 sq feet of dance floors!

Since I'm going to have so much room to work with, I will be adding two new styles of dance to my menu. Aerial Silk dancing and the Low Flying Trapeze. Both can be seen in any circus. Aerial Silk is when you suspend yourself 10-20 feet in the air from two long pieces of fabric and the low flying trapeze is pretty much what it sounds like.

Anyway, I am so excited to start perfecting my circus skills.

One day, I hope to have enough money to open my real dream business...a commerical based animal rescue. Basically it's an animal rescue that doesn't answer to the government. In my opinion, I can do much better than the government at saving animals and placing them in homes. And I think I can do it for a profit!

So there's where my head has been all day.

What do you think? Will you come fly on the trapeze, stripper poles, and the aerial silk with me???

4 comments:

Dads(2) said...

Man, I wished I was closer to you . . . . Move to Idaho Falls, ID and I'm in! Good luck with your new venture!

Unknown said...

I think it rocks baby! Congrats to you! I'm so excited. I need to get some upper body strength so you can teach me all you know.. You Rock Sister!!

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Ooh I soo would if I was in your area! x

Jessica Pauline Ogilvie said...

awesome! congrats!!

hey, what kind of poles do you have in your studio? i'm thinking of getting one but all i know of is lil mynx, and they seem to be a little slippery. any ideas?