Sunday, March 8, 2009

DANCE!

The workshop yesterday was so freaking fun!
We started off with a stretch limo ride

Twitch, Katee, and Gev were all there. In case you don't know...they were in the top 12 on last seasons "so you think you can dance"



I don't have any pictures of Katee...because she wasn't that great. Her dance was WAY too hard for almost anyone to learn. She was teaching it as if we already knew it. She didn't take any time to go over moves, and she didn't really talk to us like we were realy human beings. We stopped learning the dance half way through because none of us were getting it so we quit. So she punished us by making us do the dance as a group in front of everyone. I am not normally a quitter...but when choreography is being thrown out at lightning speed by someone who is "above" everyone...I'm not down with it.

Anyway, Gev was great but Twitch was the best! His dance was so creative and he really took the time to go over and over the parts that were difficult. All of the celebrity instructors were given a half hour break in between classes...and twitch chose to spend that time with everyone in dance battles and conversation.



On the limo ride to the workshop, my teacher Jerome discovered that it was a girl's birthday...he decided to follow it up with a kiss and a lap dance. I have never laughed so hard in my life!!!

Anyway it was super fun!

And me, being the skank that I am...I decided to pole dance on the streets of SLC

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I gave you a blog award! :)