Sunday, August 3, 2008

Went to church again

I went to church again today so that my little one could go to primary and make friends.

It wasn't as bad as last time. I was basically 10% listening and 90% being crude.

One of the speakers started crying and could barely finish a sentence. I couldn't wait to hear the story that was about to come out of her mouth. I wanted to be inspired and from all the sobbing that was happening, I assumed that a very inspirational story was about to come out of this girls mouth. After she told the story, I found myself thinking "That's what she crying over?".....I know crude right?

So like I said, I'm not 100% there to be a "mormon". I basically want my daughter to learn songs, games, and make friends. I will do my part though. I offered to go to the cannery for a day to can dry food and I also signed up to make the missionaries dinner. Let's hope they don't preach to me.....just eat please.

Oh I forgot something that happend! While I was sitting in my relief society class, my phone went off. My phone doesn't just ring, it plays a song. The song that went off was probably one of the worst songs that could go off in front of the "sisters" of relief society.....it was called "Sensual Seduction" by Snoop Dog.....so embarassing!

No comments: