Saturday, August 2, 2008

I shouldn't have wrote my last post

Because I was mean in my last post...God punished me.

Today, I got pulled over and the officer gave me a ticket. He almost impounded my car because I still had the dealer plates on.

Then I went yard sale-ing and didn't find anything good.

Then I went to the car wash. While I was washing the car, I left my new dog Max in the car. He freaked out when I started spraying the windows with water. He was jumping all over the car and trying to eat the windows.

After I washed the car, I went to open the door and they were locked! Max had jumped on the locking mechanism while chasing the water. Anyway, after 30 minutes of attempts to unlock the car, I turned the water back on and made him chase it again. And sure enough, he stepped on the button again...this time unlocking the doors.

So, I am not going to say anything mean about anybody ever again. Karma is truly terrible...but God is clever.

1 comment:

Tinabean said...

I don't think it was karma just a bad day.
That girl is stupid & so is the instructor guy I'm glad you fired him.
He sounds like a creep.
That is so funny about max locking & unlocking the car.