Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sexy Photo Shoot

Okay everyone...I will never tell what happened at amature night. You'll just have to dream :)




But I will say that I recently had a sensual photo shoot done. And it was awesome! In a sensual photo shoot you are allowed to dress up in lingerie, pasties, thongs, or nothing at all :). Click here to see some of my pics: http://www.schoolofsexy.com/




Go to photos and then click on sensual photo shoots. Can you guess which pictures are of me? I'll give you a hint: There are 6.




Anyway, it was really fun and I got some good pics to give my hubby. It cost $99...and it was totally worth it.




Other than that, my naughty vixen is staying inside.




Last night, I choreographed the most amazing lyrical piece I've ever done. It was to a song called "Better than me". I will video tape it and post it here tomorrow....promise. It gives me the chills when I dance it.




Watch "So you think you can dance" tonight to see who gets eliminated. My favorites are Twitch and Comfort:




3 comments:

Tinabean said...

Sounds like you had a good time I'm sure Brandon is gonna Love the pics.
I am totally addicted to So you think you can dance.
I haven't missed one yet. I DVR it.
I really like Twitch & comfort to but I like Gev also.
They all are amazing dancers though.

Coach B. said...

Hey Tina,

How do you belong to a cummunity blog? I need to get into one :)

Meagan

Tinabean said...

Yes I do and you would love it it's called The Secrets is in the Sauce (SITS).
You can read about them on my blog and also get to there site from mine it's been so fun & they have tons of contests & they highlight a different blog everyday & showcase 10 different blogs every week. you can call me if you want more info.

You've got to go to my blog & check out the post I did last night about my brothers!!!

Love Ya.