Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family....always!


Here's some fun pics of my strange, yet lovable family:





Earlier this month, I told my husband that our pool needed to be vacuumed out...but it was only 60 degrees out side, and much too cold to get in the water. So he came up with his own solution:Yeah...he's a dork :)






But a cute dork.






Here's some darling pics of my baby girl...I could just squish her head off she's so cute!






Last weekend, we went on a boating trip with my dad and my brothers. I love boating. Mostly I love tubing, but this year, my favorite tube popped (I never flipped over)....so I need to get a new one before I'll go back out into the water.



(Don't pay attention to the photo of my tattoo...it belonged in my other post but I can't seem to delete it)

Anyway, that's all for tonight.

1 comment:

Tinabean said...

Brandon is a dork!
Evan looks so cute in her life jacket does she like the boat?
Her birthday is coming up what should I get her?