Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lot's of stuff to cover



Let's get right to the fun stuff. Here's some new pics of me and my pole studio. Two of the pics are of me on the pole, and the last is a picture of a class called "Fantasy Dress Up". The theme for the class this week was "Hawaiian Hottie".








And, for those of you who don't know, my cousin Jenny will be on the T.V. show "Intervention". I put her name in for the show in February and they picked her. She went to rehab and ran away...but she is still trying to get clean. The latest in the drama is the fact that she is now pregnant. But I love her anyway, and I hope that she will stay clean for the baby's sake. Our family told her that if she ever got clean, we would get a tattoo to match her four leaf clover that she got when she was a teenager. So, she's clean, and we got tattoo's.
This is my cousin Jodi (Jenny's sister) getting her tattoo.
This is me getting mine. (Yeah I was blonde for about four days)
Anyway, that's the fun stuff going on in my world right now.
P.S. After we got tattoo's, my cousin disappeared for several days. She says she's clean, but I don't think so :( If she doesn't get clean, the State will take away the child when it is born...and she will go to prison. I know because it happened to another family member.
But, I try not to dwell :)

No comments: