Sunday, March 23, 2008

Intervention Day 4

Yesterday, I had my individual interview with the producer and camera crew. I was kind of surprised at how unexcited I was to be on TV. I didn't put any extra effort into my appearance. I wasn't nervous. I was very calm in front of the camera. In fact, they said that I was the best interview they had in a long time.

Anyway, it went well. I basically told them everything I knew about the situation. I felt like I was gossiping a little. But, it's all the truth and Jenny needs to hear it.

I have decided to be in the intervention room on Tuesday morning at the request of her family and the producers. I would actually rather not be there. I think that the anticipation in the room leading up to Jenny's arrival might be enough to make me throw up. I am not exaggerating at all.

Tonight, her dad came in from Oregon. He almost ran into Jenny in the hotel where he ist staying. She was there for an individual interview and he was checking into his room. So, the producer told him to get lost for a couple of hours. So he came over and we went to Walmart to buy Jenny's going away bag. We got cltohes, shoes, snacks, toiletries, and more. I got her a sketch pad, books, knitting stuff, and stationary to keep her busy while she is in treatment.

Anyway, the producer told me during my interview that Jenny is not only a meth addict, she is also a drug dealer. She had better accept treatment or she will surely die a very early death. She's in trouble....we're going to save her on Tuesday....I just know it.

No comments: