Monday, March 31, 2008

7 days sober!

Jenny is doing so great and I couldn't be more proud of her. She is now 7 days sober and going strong! Only 83 more days to recovery.

In other business, my dance studio picked back up. I had neglected it a great deal while preparing for Jenny's intervention. But, I got my butt in gear and things are picking back up. Almost all of my pole dancing classes are full and the other classes (hip hop, jazz, cardio strip tease, kick boxing, yoga) are doing better.

So, yeah, life is great here at the Burroughs household.

If you would like more info on my dance studio, visit www.danceogden.com

Oh yeah! Jenny's sisters are going to come take a pole class tonight. We're going to take pictures and send them to her. She'll get a good laugh I'm sure.

No comments: