Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls Night Out.

Last night, my friend and I went to a dance club to promote my new dance studio. I was supposed to meet one of my newly hired teachers there. Well, we couldn't find each other so she left thinking that I had either stood her up or was hazing her in some sort of cruel way. I got a couple of nasty voice mails from her, but I called her this morning and all is well.

Anyway, my friend was on my last nerve last night. I wanted to go to a different club where my other friends were. She didn't have to follow me, but she did. She was a total bitch the entire night. She sat at a table by herself wallowing in self pitty. I think she was jealous because I was dancing with my other "best" friend instead of her. But she wouldn't get her butt out of the chair to do anything....let alone dance.

So anyway, we had a highly annoying car ride home. I tried making conversation to which she repeatedly replied "I don't know what you're talking about". Example: "Hey K. What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?" To which she says " I have no idea"!

AAGGHH!!! She was irritating me so bad! If she would only get her own car, she wouldn't have to follow me everywhere. I've been lending her my car for the last 4-5 months and I drive her almost everywhere. So, I'm sorry, but beggers can't be choosers.

I invited her to go with me and my other friend to Vegas in a couple of weeks, but now I don't know if I want to deal with her issues while I'm trying to let loose.

Anyway, that wasn't the half of my irritations with her, but that was the watered down version.

Now for my positives and negatives of being a birth mother:

Positive: My baby will have everything he could possibly want for the rest of his life. He will never know what it's like to shop at thrift stores and get free school lunch.

Negative: I never know what he's being taught. Will he be taught to think that gay people are bad? I hope not.

No comments: