Monday, October 1, 2007

Mr Hot finally came home

Mr Hot, my husband, came home early yesterday from his week long hunting trip. I was so glad to see him. Teenie E. was driving me crazy and basically, I just missed my other half.

He shot his deer and it is the biggest one that anyone in his family has shot. It was a very wide 4 point (4 on each side). When they took the meat from the deer, they hung it upside down and filled its' guts with water to help the blood and groseness drain out it's mouth and nose. Well, the deer had a cold or something. All the water that they put into the deer never came out. He was congested so everything went down to his face and made it extremely swollen. The taxidermist said that it was the most disgusting thing he has ever had to work on.

Anyway, so we went to my brother in laws house last night to get his deer and take it to the taxidermist. I stayed behind at his brothers house to hang out with his wife and let Teenie E. play with her cousins. I have never really cared for my sister in law....but after hanging out with her for 4 hours, I decided that she wasn't so bad. In fact, she and I are going to go together to a family trip in Park City to stay in a cabin and go see a play. I know.....it's very grown up of me right?

Anyway...that's all for today.

Here's my positive and negative of being a birth mother. By the way, I gave birth to my birth son over 7 years ago.

Positive: I was able to date freely. I could pretty much date anyone I wanted because I wasn't tied down with a baby and baby daddy drama. When I say I could date anybody, I mean that I could date anybody who was okay with a few stretch marks :)

Negative: My babies birth father and I have a bond because we had a child together. Unfortunately, we never talk because there isn't really a baby present that forces us to see each other. It's kind of sad because we do have that bond....but each of us must ignore that bond and move on with our lives.

No comments: