Monday, October 22, 2007

Give me a comment! (please)

Okay, so I have been writing in my blog for almost 5 months now, and I have yet to get a comment. So, if you're reading this, please hit the comment box and say "Hey I ready your crumy blog".

Thanks!

Anyway, business is booming and I am getting some new ideas for next year. Right now, my dance studio resides in a private Catholic High School. I have a dance class called cardio cabaret and the principal of the school thinks the title alone is a litte riska'.

But, the class that I really want to offer will never fly! Guess what it is? Pilates...nope. Aerobics...no no no. Tap...absolultly not! It is.....POLE DANCING!!!! I know right...you would totally attend except for that little thing called your morals. Don't worry, it will be very tasteful. I will be teaching and I have no stripper experience.

I'm getting a pole installed in my home this week so I can brush up on my skills. I don't know where to put it because it might become quite the conversation piece.

Anyway, this is my dream....open a brand new dance stuio in a prime location (close proximity to a Wal-Mart) and totally help all of the mormon housewives feel naughty while still getting their exercise.

The family is great, friends are still weird. Let me tell you that I pick some interesting friends. I won't go into it because they might read my blog someday and I will feel very very bad.

Oh yeah! Our sewer line got clogged today and all of our dish water, bath water and yes...our shit (excuse my french) was coming up through the bathtub drain. It was very very nasty, but the drain company came out and did their thing...and now all is well in the Burroughs household.

How was that for inspirational?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll leave a comment :-) Hello there, and good for you, blogging for 5 months. That's about the same time as me. Had lots of fun visiting blogs and learning about other people and their lives.

That's how you get comments--you leave them for other people, and then they return the visit and comment on yours.

If you click on your Profile, then click on one of your interests, it gives you lots of bloggers similar to you that you can visit.

Enjoy!

Keira said...

Hey I have a pole in my house too. It's great for toning your body. You must be a really good dancer to start with, so it shudn't be hard for you to master it. Good luck! :)