Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Terriffic American Idol Tuesday

Okay. I think I might have a new favorite. Homegrown David Archuleta kicked major butt tonight. He was so great!

Not only is he great, but he looks exactly like my little brother Cole and my best friends little brother. For the life of me, I can't remember my best friends - little brother's name, so I will call him Jasper. He has a strange name...kind of like Jasper...but not really. AAGH! I've been racking my brains all night and I still can't come up with a name. Anyway, look at the similarities.
Pic #1 is the real David Archuleta.
Pic #2 is my little bro
And pic #3 is my friends little bro.

Weird right!???

I called in 3 or 4 times to vote for him, but after a half hour of getting a constant busy signal, I figured if he's that popular, he probably doesn't need me to wait up for 2 hours to try to get through.

He's going to do very well...#1 because he's good and #2 because he's from Utah. The thing about Utah voters is that they will vote for anyone from their own state. Even if they totally suck! There's just something about voting for someone who has seen temple square, the rocky mountains, and a plastic sacrament cup.

No comments: