Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 1

Utah here!!!

I'm not really into going backward about my life, so I will start with today at 7:01am. My husband woke me up this morning on his way to work and I haven't been able to go back to sleep, so I decided to start my own blog. Fun.

Tomorrow evening, my husband and I will be flying to Las Vegas to do some major sinning. And when I say sinning, I mean S-I-N-N-I-N-G. The limo is picking us up and taking us straight to the hottest strip club in town.

I have never been really fond of strip clubs and I forbid my husband from going to one for his bachelor party, but I've warmed up to the idea of experiencing it once in my life.

The next night, we are going to a topless show that has a vampire theme and then to some hot dance clubs and back to the hotel.

I am excited about the dance clubs. My best friend (Mamma P.) and I have been going out dancing every other weekend for a couple of months now. I have lost 13 lbs just by dancing and I am actually very good at it.

I teach dance for a living but never really knew that I would be good at club dancing (lots of hip hop and battles).

Anyway...I guess I will report back when I have arrived in Sin City.

No comments: